Monday 15 December 2014

The email that broke my heart

My dearest sis,

My cancer cells in my stomach area has spread it is like a weed now n also  in my lungs.

I hv been out of chemo 21/2 months lady was end of April .

Though I stopped chemo but I choose alternative medicine n also tried acupuncture . I am happy going for acupuncture .

Now that after the scan results is worst I am asked to continue chemo treatment by my own oncology .
To tell you something  I hv given up hope !

I don't see any hope for me to continue chemo except I ll be more weak and sick going for chemo !

I am in pain dear I took painkiller and it is form of morphine.

Suddenly I feel I hv no use to anybody anymore I don't look forward to anything anymore

I told God I'm ready ..

I don't know how long I can handle my pain seriously I am so tired of being sick ..

If I go out to friends place I  always the topic of discussion n I hate it ..
Please help me  I am so sad now ..

2 comments:

kekwat said...

*hugggs*

May Allah SWT grant Kak J His everlasting Mercy and the highest jannah. May Allah SWT grant you and your loved ones strength and patience to bear your loss.

Leen AshBurn said...

Amin, Kekwat.
Here's hoping for your pain of losing Kak J lessen and all you have if your happy, sweet memories of you both *HUGS*